in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
Information pursuant to art. 13, par. 1 – Data Controller and contacts
The data controller is AZ. AGRICOLA MALVIRA’ DEI F.LLI DAMONTE S.S.A., with registered office in Via case sparse 144, Loc. Canova – Canale (CN) – 12043, Italy – P.Iva 01812660049 – Tel: +39 0173 978145 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The updated list of person appointed as responsible pursuant to article 28 of the GDPR is available at the company’s headquarters and is knowable through a specific request.
Data Protection Officer contact details
The activity carried out by the Data Controller for the purposes referred to in this information does not fall within the hypotheses provided for by art. 37 of Reg. EU n. 679/2016.
Object, purpose of the processing
The Data Controller informs you that it will process your personal data, specifically, your common personal data: name, surname, email address, telephone number and identification and IP addresses.
Your data, as described above, will be processed in the ways and forms prescribed by the GDPR, for the performance of the functions of the Website, with particular – but not exhaustive – reference to the procedures described therein of data collection through the form of registration to the newsletter, from the form of contacts and the section of shop on line.
In particular, the personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes:
– to comply with the specific requests you have made to the Data Controller through the Website and its communication tools (registration area and the like);
– for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the same Owner, following your request for information by e-mail, ask for info and other means of communication such as telephone or fax;
– for the eventual subscription to the newsletter and the consequent sending of commercial communications and various information concerning the sector in which the Owner operates, with the appropriate consent given by you through the selection of the relevant box;
– for sending newsletters, commercial proposals, reporting of advertising events, sending promotional communications for similar service, management of direct relationships and contacts company/customer-user, through e-mail and then for direct marketing activities with the appropriate consent provided by you through the selection of the relevant box.
– for other purposes ancillary to or linked to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the activities of the Website
The processing of data provided in general terms will be carried out, also as a result of automatic collection during navigation, for the sole purpose of ascertaining and controlling access to the Website.
This information is only effective with reference to the aforementioned web portal email@example.com
Legal basis for processing
The communication by you to the Owner of the processing of personal data specified above, has as conditions of lawfulness of processing, the following legal bases:
• Art. 6, para. 1, letter a) of the GDPR, concerning your express free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent, for this purpose we inform you that the aforementioned consent can be issued only if you are 16 years old (sixteen) in default you will not be able to proceed but only and exclusively the holder of parental responsibility.
• Art. 6, para. 1, letter b) of the GDPR, concerning the execution of a contract of which the data subject is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same.
Both of the above legal bases therefore have a purely optional and non-compulsory nature, having no other consequence than the impossibility for the Data Controller to perform properly the aforementioned direct communication services or contractual/pre-contractual execution. And, in any case, the consent you may give may be revoked by you at any time, with immediate effect interruption of the aforementioned business activities and services.
the treatment is not based on art. 6 para.1 let f)
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
Personal data processed by the Data Controller may be disclosed to specific subjects considered as recipients of such personal data. Article 4 in point 9) of the Rules defines as the recipient of a personal data “the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or another body that receives communication of pardoned data, whether it is a third party or not “. With this in mind, in order to correctly perform all processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes set out in this statement, the following recipients may be able to process the data on behalf of the Data Controller:
– Third parties who perform part of the processing and / or related activities and instrumental activities. These subjects have been appointed as controllers.
– Individuals, employees and / or collaborators of the Owner who are entrusted with specific and / or more processing activities on your personal data. These individuals have been given specific instructions on security and correct use of personal data.
– Subjects, public and private, who can access data under the provisions of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules.
– Subjects who need access to data for purposes additional to the relationship between the parties, within the limits strictly necessary for the performance of ancillary activities, for example: banks and credit institutions, service companies, carriers and companies expeditions
Method of treatment
Your data will be processed using appropriate paper, electronic and / or telematic means, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Your personal data are processed with the aid of computer tools in a lawful and correct manner for the performance of the above purposes and are protected by appropriate security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, accuracy, availability and updating
Information pursuant to art. 13, par. 2
data retention period
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data retention and minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed, or for the duration of the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes.
Rights of the interested party
We also inform you that at any time, with regard to personal data, you may exercise your rights under the GDPR 679/2016, within the limits and under the conditions set out in Articles 7 and 15-22. For the exercise of these rights, described below, you can contact the owner at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably indicating in the object “exercise of rights GDPR”. This request will be provided with suitable feedback according to the timing established by the GDPR.
By way of example but not exhaustive, the interested party has the right to:
a) Revoke the consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation;
b) Ask the Owner to access, rectify, delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
c) To obtain data portability;
d) Propose a claim to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if it considers that its rights have been violated